One of the non-official rules of football support is that you do not have the right to simultaneously support two clubs. For    example, you can not be Milan and Chelsea. But I never liked to follow the unwritten rules. So alongside the magnificent Milan,  I've always been a fan of the blue of London. I liked Milan because he always had somewhere between the heroes. Because it  was full of heroic players. But Chelsea, Chelsea did not have a great time before Abramovich and Mourinho's arrival. Chelsea was a  moderate team with medium players. Without a European Championship and 50 years in the League of Not Behemous. A team  under the shadow of superpowers. Manchester, Arsenal and Liverpool.

One day, when I was ready to go to school, I saw Chelsea's six and thirty-six hours of sporting news. The only thing that I remember from Chelsea and love is the same thing. After that I followed the results every week. Every time I went up and down the island table to see Chelsea where it was. Every day, up to one day, the grinding wheel spun and turned around and turned to the kingdom of my team.

The interesting point is that all these years, I only knew three others who were Chelsea's fans. Chelsea has experienced a lot of ups and downs all these years, when they roamed and rolled up and down. From the 2005 Championship after fifty years, until the Munich night of the night.

Munich final and penalty shootout. When I went to the penalty shoot-out, I was reviewing the memories of the game with  Manchester. Chelsea fans are on the opposite side of the stadium. When Drogba scored the ball and Chelsea became one of the greatest honors in his history, Mr. Captain might have done the first thing in his mind. Share your happiness with fans. With those all of these years up and down the team. The captain who returned to the team this year. After five years away and this time as a manager.